Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seven months later

Well, here it is 7 months later and I'm just getting back to this blog thing...I need more instruction if there is such a thing in blogland. I'm such a mediocre computer person this doesn't come easy. I am determined and let's hope that counts for something.
Today was a good day. I actually did some quality work, at work and I'm happy with the results. You will have to wait for pics, maybe tomorrow. I'm hoping it will become a class. I had such fun with the Copic markers. I was such a skeptic but it only took a minute to make me a fan. I love the versatility and how they can make even the most challenged artist feel accomplished. I can't wait to start my own collection so I can use them at home too.
Well another random thought it's time to feed the dogs. It's bunco night and they must have their dinner before I leave or Tanner will stage a raid on the dog food closet. No kidding, he uses his teeth to pull stuff out of the closet. He than pulls the large plastic dog food container out into the middle of the floor, pops the lid off and has a feast!!! Who says old dogs can't teach themselves new tricks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment