Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm baaaack!!!

Well, it's been a few days since my last post,yes I to have a life. Kind of... I just arrived home from work and decided I had better say something while I could still type. Had a great day today at work. Started the most fun ever birdhouse album with the new basic grey Koishi line. I think it is going to shape up to be super cute. If I do say so myself. I will post pics soon.
I have been enjoying the week. I am trying to get caught up on my craft stuff...So far the stuff is winning...But I'm not finished yet!!! Give me time, hopefully some day I'll be current. The problem is I think the projects breed when I'm sleeping. There seem to be so many. Just like with food, my eyes are too big!!!
Looking forward to a quiet evening dinner, and crocheting in front of the tube. Although I know they no longer have tubes in TV's.
Tomorrow another day off, so more crafting opportunities. So much fun stuff and so little time. Well until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment