Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Friday again!!!!!

Where the week has gone I'm not sure but once again it's Friday... I'm headed to work shortly so I'm making this short.
Thursday was a day off and I was able to spend a few hours with Marcela. Thanks Duke! We had a good time, well at least Grandma did. We had lunch with Great-Grandma and Marcela was so good. She sat in her chair like a big girl and ate her lunch, I think the root beer was her favorite as Mom never lets her have soda. What's a Grandma for... That's right after years of making my kids be good, well mannered and healthy it's my turn to be the spoiler. I love it!!!
Anyway a good time was had by all. Mom was surprised at how Marcela has grown as she had'nt seen here in several months.
Not much else to report, except if I don't hurry I'll be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment