Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello again...

 
It's been a long week, but it is finally nearing the end.  Yeah!!!  While Stephanie and Carol were in Las Vegas at the EK Success seminars, and I might mention enjoying the sunshine.  I was left behind in wonderful Washington...in the rain!!!  With tons of new products to tend to.  Good news is, I'm finished.  All our new stuff is accounted for and out for sale.  I especially love our new Prima flowers.  Oohhh, I love flowers.  I also have organized all of the Copic markers.  Not the markers that are out and for sale, but the markers under the counter.  The back stock, it looks great if I do say so myself.  Enough patting myself on the back.  This is a project that I created and taught several months ago...
I featured one of my favorite lines of paper
Graphic 45.  I used flower soft on the cover, yes I know it's hard to see in these photos.  I also used May Arts Ribbon.  I love May Arts, you can't beat their quality.  Just a few photos, I hope you like it :)


Well, like I said it's been a long week, or at the least day so I'm off to enjoy the rest of the evening.  Tomorrow is Toadilly Scrappins ATC group so I need to finish my project planning.  Cheers;)   Monica 
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment