Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bieko

Yes, I said Bieko as in Stevie Bieko my new foster bird.  I have always had a soft spot for birds, so Stevie Bieko has come to live with us.  She, hence the Stevie, is a Congo African Grey.  Stevie has a large vocabulary and is already talking quite a bit.  One of her favorite things is to tell us to tell us to shoo if we get into her territory (cage).  However she is learning that hands bring good things like food!  I'm in the office and she keeps asking "where are you?"  Now she is calling the dogs.  If things go well hopefully Stevie will become a permant part of our family. 
With a bird theme in mind I am showing a few pics of a project I designed a few month ago.  I used wood paper for the trees and lots of punches for this project.  It was a fun to put together.  This was a class that I taught at the Toad.  Our older granddaughters and our daughter Nicole were visiting and able to take the class.  It was a fun having them in one of my classes.
Well, I am being called.  Bieko keeps asking "where are you?" so I guess I had better go see what she wants.  I also need to leave for work soon.  I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.  Let's hope the rain is about done!!!  Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment