Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tomorrow!!!

Yes, tomorrow is almost here and along with tomorrow comes Nicole Jerry and the kids :)  We can't wait!!  I think the biggest excitement is the sleepover that Abby, Tessa and Emily get to have with their cousins.  Will, Marcela and Preston although Preston is too little to really know what is going on.I have posted a few pictures of the album I made for my Mom to celebrate her 82nd birthday.  I used K and Co. paper, a Bo Bunny
chiffon album and Prima flowers.  If you know me you know I
DO NOT like purple but I have to say I think the album is really pretty.
The important part is that mom loved it.  Now I just have to print the
pictures off for her to add to it.                                                       Busy day at work today, my Websters Pages album is coming along nicely.  I was able to make more additions yesterday.  I mostly kept busy with the final preparations for my Sat. class.  All is now ready.  If you have never prepped a class you can't appreciate the amount of time and work that it can be.  Glad that it's finished.  Today should be full steam ahead to try and get the Webster album completed.
Well I'm going to run, time to get the day going.  Till tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment