Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Over!!!

Well, it's thursday and that means our visit has come to an end.  I was so sorry to see everyone leave this morning...I do have to admit tho that I'm tired!!!  When you are without small children for so long you forget how busy you used to be when your kids were small.  Where did I get all the energy, and where did it all go???  I want it back!!!
We had a great time at the aquarium in Seattle.  It also included a quick stop at Impress on the way home, just a few new goodies.  We also had several craft days and Nicole made the best layout.  I wish I had pictures to post.  She was'nt quite finished, so no pics.  I worked with my copics and new stamps.  I love my little girls.  I'll post pics when the cards are finished.  My ribbon from May Arts arrived so it's now time to start power crafting.  Time to start the bird house.  As soon as I get home from work.
Have a fun day ;)  Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment